Prineta is full service payment consultant and experienced independent sales agent with a complete portfolio of payment services.
- We help convenience and grocery stores, check cashing places, wireless retail stores, and other high traffic locations begin selling prepaid reloadable Visa debit cards, cell phone top-up recharge minutes, gift cards from national retailers, and international long distance calling cards.
- We are an ATM operator and master dealer ATM wholesaler that offers ATM sales and service nationwide.
- We are a First Data Independent Sales Agent that offers interchange plus pricing and next day funding merchant accounts for retail/restaurant locations and merchant services for just about any POS system with access to the top-4 processing platforms; First Data, Global, TSYS, and Paymentech.
- We offer a free virtual terminal with no monthly fees to B2B companies and other merchants that need to accept card not present transactions over the phone or need easy recurring payments
- We can provide alternative funding merchant cash advances to growing retail businesses not able to qualify for traditional bank loans
- We offer a merchant bill pay program to convenience stores, wireless dealers, city offices, apartment complexes and wherever people want to pay utility, telecom, and cable bills in cash
- We provide check processing services with remote deposit and guaranteed funds
- We offer payment and electronic transaction processing consulting, mobile e-commerce and NFC consulting, contract-for-hire terminal application development and commercial payment system integration services
Offering Appropriately Tailored Services
If you are looking for a payment expert with a solution to your problem, you’ve come to the right place. Prineta has been consulting with merchants and clients with diverse payment needs since 2009. We work with gas stations, convenience stores, hotels, bars, restaurants, retailers, liquor stores, salons, trade show merchants, regional banks, e-commerce website developers, vertical industry software companies, closed-loop billing and payment providers, and many others.