Highest Commissions. Short Paper Application. Free Terminals. Good Agent Support.
Become a Prepaid Sales Agent – Start Your Own Prepaid ISO
If you sell bankcard, ATMs, or other products to the c-store industry, you really need to think about expanding your portfolio to include prepaid and bill payment. Merchants across the country have figured out that selling reloadable Visa debit cards and prepaid wireless top-ups for pay-as-you-go cell phones can attract loyal customers and deliver incremental income with 100% profit margins.
While most c-stores already sell prepaid today, many merchants may not be getting a competitive commission or the ISO program may not offer prepaid Visa cards. For the go-getter sales agent, there is good opportunity to board new accounts and help c-stores switch providers. For years, many prepaid providers allowed their sales representatives to negotiate commissions with merchants and you can imagine the result; agents keeping more of the money than the merchant. Just like the competitive bankcard industry, if you come in with a more attractive rate and new valuable products, you can switch a good percentage by playing the numbers.
It can be a good opportunity. You probably aren’t going to get rich but can probably make a $100 every month with a couple stores. Mess around and bring in a whole chain of c-stores, and you can be sitting pretty. Lifetime residuals.
We have the best prepaid program for ISOs and Agents:
- We shopped around commissions schedules of competitors and know you won’t find anything better than what we can offer.
- We take ISOs from other prepaid providers all the time; there must be a good reason why?
- We have the shortest paper application; only 7 pages including the terms
- We have good agent support to help you every step of the way through the process
- We take care of the boarding process and getting the merchant trained to use prepaid
- We provide editable sales flyers and presentations
- We offer bilingual merchant support
You will like our prepaid program for ISOs and Agents:
- You can offer more competitive commissions than what most c-stores are getting
- You will make decent residual income if you get more than a handful of stores
- You can sell bankcard, prepaid, bill pay, and check guarantee all on a single terminal from one provider
- You can offer free terminals to your clients
- You will have access to online reporting and weekly reports
Each time a purchase transaction occurs at a merchant you have signed up for service, you make money – from each transaction – month after month – with little or no further effort required by you.
Your merchants will be able to sell the most popular prepaid products, including reloadable Visa Debit cards, prepaid wireless top-up / recharge cards for cell phone minutes, and international long distance calling cards. Learn more about our prepgaid program for merchants.
We Have a Good Program – You Will Like It!
The program is free to merchants and an easy sell if they don’t already have a prepaid provider. If the merchant already sells prepaid, you can switch them by giving them a higher commission.
We offer turn-key distribution programs that support the evolving prepaid needs of your retailers, while offering your sales team with the tools they need to close the deal.
We are constantly working to stay on the forefront of technology so we may continue to bring our Merchants and Independent Sales Representatives the all of the latest products and services.
Perfect for Convenience Store Distributors
Already distribute products to hundreds of thousands of c-stores? We definitely need to talk. This could be the smartest move you’ve made in awhile. Add prepaid cards to your product line. We can help you rebrand the program, private label, if you are large enough. Build a recurring income stream that isn’t dependent on establishing more c-store relationships. Refer or sign up merchants for the program and participate in the revenue sharing. It is easy to add-on.
Request More Information
We’ll email you the start up package with commission schedule.