Looking for the paperwork checklist so you know what is required to be approved for selling prepaid and bill pay products? Have this information handy when you apply.
Required information to sell prepaid retail:
- Business and Owner Information
- Copy of Voided Check
- Sales Tax Certificate or Number
Required information to sell bill pay products:
- Same as Prepaid, plus
- Valid Owner Identification like a Driver’s License or Passport
- Business License
- Proof of Address (copy of utility bill)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of Federal Tax ID or First Page of Last Year’s Tax Return
Learn more about the Prineta prepaid program for c-stores.
- Start Selling Prepaid Program Details
- How much money can you make? Commission Schedule A for C-Store Prepaid Sales
- How to sell prepaid cards at your convenience store