The newest PCI 2.0 standards are now requiring data encryption and tokenization. To meet demand, Verifone recently launched VeriShield Total Protect that features end-to-end data encryption and tokenization technology for true end-to-end data protection — from Verifone secure payment devices all the way to trusted payment processors.
This new product is the result of a new strategic partnership between VeriFone and the Security Division of EMC.
End to end encryption combined with tokenization provides the most comprehensive solution to secure card data during the authorization process and after. Deep-Dive on Payment Security: Encryption & Tokenization
VeriShield Total Protect Encryption and Tokenization PCI 2.0 certified.
End to end encryption combined with tokenization provides the most comprehensive solution to secure card data during the authorization process and after. Card holder information is encrypted at the exact instant of acceptance inside a secure, trusted VeriFone payment device and keeps it encrypted throughout the authorization process. Card data is also tokenized for risk-free use post-authorization, eliminating cardholder data from POS applications, networks and servers.
Reduce cost and effort associated with PCI compliance, gain new abilities to safely use transaction data to support customer analytics and drastically reduce your overall risk profile with VeriFone Total Protect.
Innovative Technology To Secure Your Business
• Little or no disruption to merchant POS applications
• The encryption is processed within the tamper-resistant security modules of VeriFone’s PCI PED and EMV approved payment devices, protecting it from hackers
• Employs a breakthrough technology called VeriShield Hidden Encryption (VHE), a format-preserving encryption that encrypts the primary account number and discretionary data in a manner that other applications interpret as valid card data
• Supports RSA Public Key Encryption (PKI) for remote deployment to an existing merchant base
• Delivers true, random-number, card-based tokenization for seamless integration with existing applications and business processes
• Real-time status and alert system, via the VeriShield Monitoring & Compliance (VMC), ensures security and allows remote key management
• Works on VX Solutions and MX 800 Series devices
• Compatible with all card types, including PIN debit, signature debit, loyalty, prepaid and gift cards
• Transparent to the user of the payment device
• The majority of top payment processors have selected VeriFone’s end-to-end encryption technology
• Trust VeriFone for unrivaled payments security
This solution is available to convenience stores and gas stations that currently use Ruby and SecurePumpPay.
Can you think of anything more important than protecting your business’ reputation and consumers’ confidence? We can’t. That’s why we offer Secure PumpPAY, a robust solution that keeps cardholder data secure. A smart solution for convenience stores that want to upgrade their existing fuel dispensers to ensure the greatest payment security and added opportunities for dynamic promotions and brand exposure. Secure PumpPAY also makes your pumps look solid and modern with its rugged PIN pads, hardened glass display, and reliable card reader to keep customers coming back.
Did you know that BuyPass Merchant Accounts feature the lowest credit card processing rates in the industry for Verifone Ruby and other petroleum industry pay-at-the-pump systems?
If you are interested in purchasing and implementing VeriShield Total Protect for your convience store gas station, request a free consultation and proposal by filling out the form below.
Request Free Consultation
Prineta is based in Overland Park, KS (a suburb of Kansas City) and provide local, on-site service in Kansas City and surrounding areas of the Midwest. We are willing to drive up to 4 hours for the right opportunity. With this radius, we can serve Columbia, Springfield and St. Louis MO, Des Moines IA, Omaha and Lincoln NE, Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Salina, and Wichita KS, and Tulsa OK.