Does your company typically deal with business, corporate or government GSA purchasing cards (known as p-cards or purchase cards)? If so, you can benefit from lower credit card processing fees for Visa & MasterCard transactions by submitting Level 2 or Level 3 data (Level II / Level III). Need to set up a new merchant account to accept business or government purchasing cards? We can help. We offer a robust, newly updated and easy to use Virtual Terminal perfect for B2B and B2G merchants that captures and submits all the necessary information to V/MC; customer code and sales tax for Level II as well as Freight Amount, Duty Amount, and Line Item Details for Level III purchasing cards.
Required Data to Qualify for Level 3:
- Standard Info – credit card number & exp, billing address, zip code & invoice number.
- Customer Code – no longer required, but encouraged if they have it.
- Sales Tax – an amount must be submitted separately from the total transaction amount.
- Freight Amount – If unavailable, enter $0.00
- Duty Amount – If unavailable, enter $0.00
- Line Item Details:
- Product / Service ID (item ID)
- Product / Service Description
- Item Amount (like $100)
- Unit of Measure