Prineta is a boutique payment consultant firm that offers a wide range of ATM, payment and prepaid card solutions to clients in the United States and International. We are active on both the acquiring and issuing side of the payments industry. We do payment consulting and broker payment solutions for a diverse client base. We are well-connected and specialize in the more sophisticated payment needs that go beyond commodity transactions and require the knowledge of a professional.
- We are a private ATM operator and master dealer ATM wholesaler that offers ATM sales and service nationwide. We are the local ATM company in Kansas City and have expanded over the years with ATM Services Division offices in Las Vegas, South Florida, the Texas Triangle, and San Diego.
- Prineta is one of only a handful of ATM providers with customized solutions for the gaming industry. We are a leading ATM Company in Las Vegas and understand the ATM needs of casinos and game rooms. We offer self-service ticket redemption kiosks that provide easy and convenient access to exchange slot vouchers for cash, break large bills, perform ATM transactions, CCCA, POS Debit and Check Cashing, and service as a Player Club Kiosk.
- We specialize in the more complex and sophisticated merchant credit card processing needs that most sales agents cannot service, including high volume merchants, pay-at-the pump for unbranded gas stations, “PCI out of scope” software integration for POS systems, high risk merchant accounts, international e-commerce, higher risk ACH processing, eCheck21 accounts and more.
- We help convenience and grocery stores, check cashing places, wireless dealer retail stores, and other high traffic locations begin selling prepaid cell phone top-up recharge minutes, gift cards from national retailers, and international long distance calling cards and set up a merchant bill pay program for c-stores, wireless dealers, city offices, apartment complexes and wherever people want to pay utility, telecom, and cable bills in cash. Terminal-based solutions and web-portal solutions are available. Multiple bill payment service providers to choose from.
- We offer prepaid debit card consulting services for clients interested in custom prepaid debit card programs that can be rebranded and co-branded private label prepaid debit card programs for organizations that want to put their logo and likeness on general purpose reloadable cards for consumers. We have relationships with multiple program managers and help our clients request proposals from multiple vendors. Several options and specialized solutions available for different industries from staffing companies to prepaid cards for colleges.
- We offer private label payroll reloadable debit card programs to bookkeeping, accounting, and tax prep companies that offer payroll services in the United States.
- We do bulk orders of branded “Corporate Load” Universal Prepaid Cards for Gifts, Rewards, Incentives, and Rebates. Options for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®. Options for predominated or reloadable cards. “Fund upon Activation” available for Discover cards. All programs can be customized with your logo and brand likeness.
- We do global Visa prepaid payout compensation cards for multi-national clients that need to pay vendors, affiliates, agents, distributors, and beneficiaries from anywhere in the world. Robust e-wallet solution connected to an extensive direct-to-bank in-country payment network reaching 65 countries and prepaid Visa cards that can be issued to 170+ countries, with multiple payment distribution options and localized payment services in multiple currencies and languages. Best-in-class payments provider for MLMs, Direct Selling Organizations, Affiliate Marketers, and organizations that need to pay people from all over the world.
- We partner with First Data Independent Sales to offer interchange plus pricing on First Data Merchant Accounts, next day funding merchant accounts, and Clover Station for retail/restaurant locations. Accounts for all First Data front end platforms North(Cardnet), South(Nabanco), Nashville(Envoy), Omaha and BuyPass(Concord/Atlanta).
- We have a partners program for independent sales agents and organizations can begin selling merchant services directly with the same partners we use. Ask about our First Data ISO Agent Program and our High Risk ISO/Agent Program.
- We offer native/integrated merchant services (“no gateway required”) for just about any POS system with access to the top-4 processing platforms by certifications; First Data, Global, TSYS, and Paymentech.
- We offer a free virtual terminal with no monthly fees to B2B companies and other merchants that need to accept card not present transactions over the phone or need easy recurring payments
- We can provide alternative funding merchant cash advances to growing retail businesses not able to qualify for traditional bank loans
- We partner with a Dinerware expert that offers installation, maintenance, and support along with Dinerware merchant account.
- We provide check processing services and alternative payment services for check cashing places seeking check verification, remote deposit and guaranteed funds that uses a national fingerprint database
- We offer payment and electronic transaction processing consulting, mobile e-commerce and NFC consulting, contract-for-hire terminal application development and commercial payment system integration services
Offering Appropriately Tailored Services
If you are looking for a payment expert with a solution to your problem, you’ve come to the right place. Prineta has been consulting with merchants and clients with diverse payment needs since 2009. We work with casinos, hotels, property management companies, gas stations, convenience stores, bars, restaurants, retailers, liquor stores, salons, trade show merchants, regional banks, e-commerce website developers, MLMs, affiliate marketing firms, lenders, B2B wholesalers, marketing and media companies, vertical industry software companies, closed-loop billing and payment providers, and many others. Like our story and what to learn more, visit our About Us Page.