We have ATM divisions in several major cities nationwide and offer ATM services in every metropolitan area in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
To read more information about one of our ATM markets, just double-click (or tap—on mobile devices) on the orange circle for the city of your choice.
Prineta’s pages dedicated to our biggest ATM service area markets:
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Billings Montana ATM Services Company
- Boston and New England ATM Services
- Chicago ATM Services
- Cleveland ATM Company
- Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio
- Dallas Fort Worth ATM Services
- Denver—Fort Collins—Colorado Springs ATM Services
- Houston ATM Services Company
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Las Vegas ATM Services Company
- Los Angeles—Southern California ATM Services Company
- Louisville Kentucky ATM Services
- Miami—South Florida ATM Services
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- Naples and Fort Myers Florida
- New York City ATM Services
- Oklahoma City ATM Company
- Omaha ATM Services Company
- Orlando ATM Services
- Philadelphia ATM Company
- Phoenix Arizona ATM Services Company
- Portland Oregon ATM Services
- Sacramento ATM Company
- San Antonio & Austin Texas ATM Services
- San Diego ATM Installation, Management and Services
- San Francisco ATM Company
- Seattle ATM Company
- South Carolina ATM Services
- St. Louis ATM Company
- Kansas City ATM Services
We have local ATM technicians and cash logistics relationships with armored carrier cash loaders that form a nationwide footprint.
If you have a corporate chain such as a hotel management company with properties in multiple states, we can handle it. We respond to corporate RFPs all the time. No deal is too big.
If you have a business in a very rural area, we can still have an ATM shipped and installed, but unless your location has a large amount of traffic (for example: a busy truck stop/plaza in a rural area along a major highway), it is likely you’ll have to buy and operate your own ATM.
Each blue circle on the map represents a US city where a local Prineta ATM technician/representative lives.
Each location has a service area with a 50-mile radius, though many technicians will drive further, this is a general rule of thumb. As you can see our coverage is very thick in every urban area of the country.