Are you looking to get Video Gaming Terminals (VGTs) for your bar, restaurant or other establishment in Illinois?
Prineta is video gaming machine distributor affiliated with multiple experienced gaming operators throughout the state of Illinois. We provide Video Gaming Terminals (also known as VGTs, video lottery terminals, VLTs, video gambling machines, video slots and video poker machines) to bars, fraternal organizations, restaurants, truck stops, veteran organizations and other related establishments. Our network of IGB-approved gaming vendors creates a statewide footprint; we’ll get you connected with a terminal operator who installs and services video gaming in your local area.
What types of establishments are allowed to have video gaming?
Currently VGTs in illinois are limited to the following establishment types:
- Veteran Organizations
- Fraternal organizations
- Truck Stops (No liquor license required)
How does it work? Who does what?
Typically the Establishment Owner will sign a gaming service agreement with the Terminal Operator which outlines the following:
Video Gaming Terminal Operator will:
- Own, install and maintain the gaming machine(s)
- Covers all start up costs.
- Pay all of the taxes due to the state of Illinois
- Pay a percentage of the earnings to the establishment.
- Provide public access to the gaming terminals ONLY to people over the age of 21.
- Maintain an on-premise liquor license (truck stops are exempt from this rule)
- Maintain the $100/year licensing fee with the Illinois Gaming Board (IGB)
The Gaming Board will:
- Monitor and control all activity on the machines through their central computer system.
- Track revenues generated.
- Provide transparency and accountability to all parties.
How much can I make? What’s my cut?
The site owner gets 35% of the profits from the machine. The Illinois Video Gaming Act mandates that 30% of the profits are paid to the state of Illinois and also requires that the profits are shared equally between the terminal operator and the establishment/retailer. Therefore the remaining 70% is split 50/50 between the Terminal Operator and the Establishment and each party gets 35%
What kinds of machines can be provided?
We can provide terminals from various manufacturers, including but not limited to: IGT, WMS, Novomatic, Bally Speilo, AGS, WMS, M3T, ITIT, Aristocrat and others.
7s Wild, Black Widow, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Bonus Poker, Candy Bars, Cats, Dangerous Beauty, Deuces Wild Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, Double Bonus Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Double Joker, Fire Opals, Fire Horse, Gold Bar 7’s, Golden Goddess, Jacks Or Better, Joker Poker, Kitty Glitter, Lotus Flower, Shadow Of The Panther, Secrets Of The Forest, Siberian Storm, Stinkin’ Rich, Super Double Bonus Poker, Super Double Double Bonus Poker, Thundering Buffalo, Triple Double Bonus Poker, Triple Double Diamond, Triple Red Hot 7s, Wild Wolf, Wolf Run
American Original, Blazing 7 Shots, Hot Rocks, Playboy Hot Zone, Mega Winner II, Bonus Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Dueces Wild Poker, Joker Poker, Pick’em Poker, Quick Hit Triple Blazing 7s, Emerald Falls, Shadow Diamond, Spin For Cash, Texas Dice, Thunderhorn
Big City 5s, Cherry Chests, Egyptian Quest, Frost & Fire 7s, Jacks or Better Poker, Joker Poker, Kapow, Abe’s Lucky 8 Lines, Lucky Bells Keno, Quick Pay Jackpots, Royal Spins, Slot Jockey, Smash The Pig, Super Last Draw Keno, TAWA The Sun Spirit, The Big Easy, The Wild Life, Treasures of Olympus, Triple Ace Poker, Vegas Classic, Wild Mermaids, Wild Wranglers
Bier Haus, Count Money, Double Double Bonus Poker, Diamonds Dublin, Dueces Wild Poker, Invaders From The Planet Moolah, Jackpot Block Party, Jacks or Better Poker, Jade Palace, Reel Rich Devil, Spartucus, Triple Golden Cherries, Zeus II
How do I get set up?
The terminal operator will help guide the establishment owner through every step of the application and set up process. Start by contacting us today through the form below and we’ll have a gaming representative contact you soon: